Friday, August 13, 2010

MY PORTFOLIO




As I promised here are a few of my projects, some are not quite finished. 

EASTON ESTATE
PART ONE
EASTON ESTATE / NEW CONSTRUCTION
During construction



Today I will show you the kitchen.  The cabinets and layout were designed by me and the addition of two islands instead of one really paid off.   I chose a sink for each island,  the double sink was placed on the middle work station and a small round prep sink on the large eating island.  All of the cabinetry is paint grade so where you see stained wood it is really a wonderful faux wood finish Thanks to WET WALLS they did a great job interpreting my vision. Opting to use paint grade cabinets saves money.  Which was saved to spend on the counters....have you guessed yet?  Poured colored concrete :} I LOVE IT! No worrying  about stains or having to apply sealers every year, you don't have to baby this counter.


The back splash is a mixture of tumbled natural stone and the Harlequin pattern inside is travertine tiles with metal liners.
Brushed nickel pot filer and stainless steel  Dacor cook top  

The flooring is 20"x20" Travertine in a honed finish.
I love the pendant shades over the eating island. They add another layer of texture and sparkle to the space.



No comments: