Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG





Well here it goes.... WELCOME to MODERN VINTAGE MARKET!

After years of designing homes and with so much interest in my ideas and DIY projects, I started an online shop and now my blog. Please let me know what you think. - MOM you don't count!

Lets start with some of my favorite Designers.
Designed
 by Erinn Valencich
            LOVE..... this color contrast !



Design by Elizabeth Dinkel

What colors inspire you?


Design by Tom Stringer

I can't get enough geometric patterns right now I'm completely addicted.

Design by TOM STRINGER

Once again one of my favorite looks neutral background with pops of bold colors in this case black and fuchsia.



Design by Kelly Wearstler

I love her boldness. Too much eye candy can be a good thing.

FRONT DESK     Design by Kelly Wearstler 
This must be a visual feast to visit. It's from the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica where Kelly put her signature touch to work. I cant help but show a few more pictures of this Hotel.
LOBBY


DINING CABANA


GUEST ROOM






I'm so glad you found my site and hope you follow me on the beginning of my blogging journey.













No comments: