Thursday, March 1, 2012

DIY CLIPBOARD ART

I've never really thought of collecting clipboards, although I LOVE using them, for every day note keeping and organization. Just never seen past that....until recently while cleaning out a closet I added up my stash and thought of down sizing, then I came across this picture. (insert light bulb moment) I have a big blank wall in an empty room in our home that I am slowly converting into my workroom. So which one should I try.....I think I might mix some of these ideas:

Via Martha Stewart - Complete  designer clipboard instructions here
Via Pinterest

Via Crap I've Made - How darn cute is this photo wall so easy to keep changing.

Via Scribbles and Such - If I had a play room I might do something like this.
Via Smile and Wave  - Inspiration wall

Via Decor Pad - love the numbers hope they mean something special.
Via Pinterest
Via Ish & Chi



No comments: