Friday, May 25, 2012

This Week on Pinterest

I'm posting my favorite Pinterest finds this week and updating you on some of the recipes I tried out on the family.....some are staying and a few will be deleted from the board.



Most repined room this week.......

Green and Grey guest room by Susie Harris


Pin It and follow the link to see the rest of this room



Most popular Beautiful Vintage Homes pin was this English Tudor designed by Melanie Turner



Pin It and follow the link to see the house tour




Most pinned on the "What Smells Good" board was the  Cinnamon Roll Pancakes shared via Michael Wurm, Jr. {inspiredbycharm.com}


Pin It and follow the link to his site {he has the BEST recipes}



{What Smells Good} Tested and Rejected by the Family.......

The White Enchiladas.....was hoping for the best, but the family gave this one a NO!

Still looking for the BEST White Enchiladas recipe.....let me know if you have one.



This Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings recipe will stay in our Favorites....not only did it taste Delicious but it was so simple to make.


A must try recipe.....seriously simple!


Here is My NEW Favorite obsession  Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Garlic Aioli...

I apologize to all who know me for talking about these so much....the funny thing is I have always HATED Brussel Sprouts. I have made these every week since I Pinned them and every time I make myself sick eating them { MORE-THAN-MY-SHARE }

You must try these and let me know what you think!






 

No comments: