Saturday, June 30, 2012

ADD IT TO THE LIST........


My list this summer just keeps on going and going, page after page. Even though everyday I work on it. I thought about it this morning - maybe if I stop going on Pinterest for just awhile I could catch up{insert long pause}  ....I will just have to get more paper. Here is a peak at my latest "Must Do" ideas.


This ones for the Kiddos........




Can it get any more adorable than this? Ashley + Jamin of The Handmade Home created this for their kids. They give step by step instructions plus a cost break down. I Love the fact that everything she does is on a budget and loaded with creativity! The best part of this fort/hideaway {no trees needed} Our newish backyard {8yrs old} can barley hold a bird house, so this is Perfect.









Head on over an see the details for yourself .....HERE





No comments: