Friday, July 27, 2012

ARE YOU A GOOD GIRL?

Just a simple post today .....

I stumbled upon one of the most inspirational websites today....please read this!



Emily from chatting at the sky  a place for your soul to breathe has a true and beautiful calling 

.....she writes inspiring and healing books for women. I read a sample (1st chapter free HERE ) of her book called  GRACE FOR THE GOOD GIRL




I HOPE you  are moved by this first chapter and it effects you like it did me and you go out and buy several copies too and you pin it on PINTEREST also and I really hope you spread this to as many women that you love dearly ....because I think we all need this!!!

       ARE YOU a GOOD GIRL?

Let me know what you decide after you read the first chapter and let me know if you buy it! I would love to chat about this book.





No comments: